Earth-Spirit: Nature Connection Workshop
‘Earth-Spirit’ is a facilitated immersion into the natural world. The intention is to deepen and empower personal connection with the spirit of the land, in a life sustaining way. This includes sharing practical skills to enable participants to be co-creators of sacred land spaces and effective agents of positive cultural change, guided by the underlying wisdom of Nature.
- deep ecology
- sensory awareness
- cultivating stewardship
- making a Medicine Wheel
- working with nature as teacher
- rebuilding culture rooted in nature
- working with earth-energy fields
- creating and utilising Sacred Spaces
- creating a ‘personal seasonal calendar’
- permaculture landuse design for nature
Earthcare Education Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Tom Claire (Wales)
Shando Varda (Wales)
Emma Varda (Wales)
Robin Clayfield (Australia)
Rose Diamond (Aotearoa/NZ)
Who is the workshop for?
* Anyone who wants to deepen their relationship with the natural world and weave this experience into their daily life.
* Permaculture and environmental educators who want to work with natural lore as a foundation in their teaching.
COST PER PERSON
£75 - £125 (students, unwaged, pensioners, low income)
£150 - £200 (sliding scale for standard waged)
£250 (well-waged, organisations)
Basic food is being provided. In addition, participants bring food to share, or else a financial contribution towards purchase.
Camping accommodation is included in the event cost. A neighbouring farmhouse offers indoor accommodation, payment for that would be extra, and arranged.
Ideally participants will make their own way there by vehicle. Directions to Lammas are here. The nearest town Crymych is 4 mile away and Cardigan is around 10 miles away. The closest National Express service stop is St Clears, Black Lion. The closest train station is Whitland. The closest Megabus service stop is Pembroke Dock, Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal.
If people coming by public transport arrive at a similar time and place, we can arrange to collect them and bring them to Lammas Community. Jo Venables, our UK co-ordinator, would organise that after registrations come in.
This is a rural venue with basic facilities, not so well set up for people with physical disabilities.