IPCUK - the 12th International Permaculture Convergence - is being hosted by the Permaculture Association (Britain).
The Permaculture Association is the national charity that supports people to learn about and use permaculture.
We are working to:
- Improve access to permaculture.
- Nurture and grow permaculture networks.
- Enhance collaboration within permaculture and related networks.
- Increase knowledge of the benefits of permaculture within society.
- Develop permaculture theory and practice.
Find out more about our thriving demonstration network, membership scheme, course listings and support for tutors, Diploma system, strategic networks in Scotland and Wales, research programme, the growing knowledge base and much more.
Watch this video from Andy Goldring, Permaculture Association CEO, speaking at IPC11 Cuba.
Keep up to date
The 12th International Permaculture Convergence and Conference.
Over a thousand practitioners and activists joined from around the world.
Register on our mailing list for updates and to find out about new audio, video, blogs and more.